Header Ads

What can I challenge on my credit report?


The information on your personal credit report can be contested at any time. Once an unpleasant piece of information has been detected, it can be explored in order to have it fixed.

Any incorrect information on your credit report can be disputed or challenged. It is your legal right, and you can only exercise it.

Both the credit bureau and your lender/creditor are expected to investigate your claim(s) and, if necessary, make necessary adjustments.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.