Header Ads

Can the credit bureau be sued for publishing adverse information?


Before suing the credit bureau, you must first file a dispute with the bureau regarding your credit report. If the credit bureau determines that the information you want erased from your credit report is indeed yours and you are still dissatisfied, the next step is to report the situation to the Bank of Ghana. If you are still dissatisfied with the Bank of Ghana's response, you may proceed to court. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.